Google Camera, also known as GCam, is an advanced camera application developed by Google for Android devices. It offers features such as HDR+, portrait mode, lens blur, and more that can help you take better photos on your phone or tablet.
What is Google Camera (GCam)?
The Google Camera app is a special app that you can use to take pictures and videos on your Android phone. It has lots of cool features that help you take even better photos and videos, like a mode that helps you take great pictures at night, or another mode that makes the background of your photos look blurry while keeping the main subject in focus. You can download the Google Camera app from the internet if it’s not already on your phone, but it might not work on all phones.
Download Google Camera APK
|Name||Google Camera (GCam) APK|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
|Available on||Play Store|
|Last Update||1 Day Ago|
|Total Installs||100 Million +|
Wait For Sometime To Download APK
Install GCAM APK on Android 10,11,12,13
To install the Google Camera app on an Android device running Android 10, 11, or 12, you can follow these steps:
- Download Google Camera app from the internet. There are several websites and forums that offer the Google Camera app for download. Make sure to download the app from a reliable source.
- Enable “Unknown Sources” on your Android device.
- Go to Settings > Security and enable the “Unknown Sources” option.
- This will allow you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Locate the downloaded APK file and tap on it to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can find the Google Camera app in your app drawer.
- Open the app and grant it the necessary permissions to access your camera and storage.
That’s it! You have successfully installed the Google Camera app on your Android device running Android 10, 11, or 12. Do keep in mind that not all Android devices are compatible with the Google Camera app, and it may not work as intended on some devices. If you encounter any issues while using the app, you may have to try an alternative camera app or wait for an update to fix the issue.